Tuesday 10 January 2012

Dragons!

We all know what dragons are, right? They're these mythical creature (most probably Greek or Chinese). They're sort of reptiles, with a tail and wings. They are said to me daemonic creatures, according to the Bible. They no longer exist, for you moron heads out there.
 

Regardless of what others say, I find Dragons to be pretty cool. I mean they are mythical, gorgeous, AND they breathe fire. How awesome is that?! Dragons can be loyal you know. I suggest all you book fans out there to read Eragon (the first book), Eldest (the sequence of Eragon) and Brisingr(the third part of the trilogy). It's about this boy in Europe in them old days who finds a Dragon, and raises her. He soon learns that he is a Dragon Rider. Epicness much? Another book that I am currently reading, is Raising Dragons. This boy learns that his father is a dragon, and so is he. He's running away from his evil, dragon-slayer, headmaster of school. I haven't finished reading it, but I'm pretty sure it's brilliant, because it has got me glued to it.
And for the people who worship the screen. There are a lot of Dragon movies in store, you know. The most famous, perhaps, is 'How To Train Your Dragon'. It came out on 2010, and was a big hit. There is also a movie on the book Eragon, and you should definitely check it out.(P.S. Edward Speleers looks SOHO cute in it!).
Dragons got their own Swag. You can't say anything against that. You know what Yin Yang is, right? Well, ever heard of the Yin Yang Dragons? It's a combination of some sick powerful concepts. I'm a little too lazy to explain the whole thing, so if you're interested in knowing bout these Yin Yang Dragons, read at  http://feng-shui.lovetoknow.com/Yin_Yang_Dragons .
Do you guys know that whenever the Chinese people celebrate their New Year, they have these beautiful dragon costumes. There are at least five people inside it, and they dance around putting on a show for everyone.
 
There used to be a lot of Chinese people living near my old home, and every time they celebrated their New Year, my father used to take me and my brother to see their performances. At first, I was definitely scared of the dragons. they look furious. But I soon fell in love with their beauty. They're really cool. 
I've got this Dragon tattoo on my bag.


And what bout this hot Dragon ring I got from Thailand? 







Let me know your opinions about dragons, and feel free to ask anything about em( not like I'm a Dragon encyclopedia or something).
Love,
Kuku.

No comments:

Post a Comment